Sign in to follow this  
Fly Delta Virtual

[NOTAM] New SkyTeam Tour

Dear Fly Delta Virtual Pilots,

As the new Director of Marketing and Events, I am taking over tours, and their creation.  I've planning a few tours out starting with this first one, and a few more in the coming couple of months.

Tours are pretty popular among you, and we know you like to fly them.  So, first, please comment as to what you would like to see in a tour?  Do you have ideas?  I'd love to hear them.  We want to make them fun and exciting for you.

So, to kick off my first tour as DME, I present:

The Delta SkyTeam International Hubs tour!  

This tour requires completion of the Delta Current Hubs tour (domestic before International!) and hits some of the SkyTeam hubs such as Atlanta, Amsterdam (KLM), Moscow (Aeroflot), Seoul (Korean Air), Seattle (Delta), Paris (Air France), Buenos Aires (Aerolinas Argentinas), Mexico City (AeroMexico), Los Angeles (Delta), Taipei (Air China), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam Airlines), Shanghai (China Eastern Airlines) before heading on a very long flight back to Atlanta.  On some planes you may need to weight restrict to make it, but they should make it.  Have fun!

As always, Tours are CAT-FREE at all times.

Look for more tours to come and comment below as to what you would like to see, or tag me on Discord.

Keep Climbing,

Jeff / DL1706

Director of Marketing and Events

View the full article