• Favorite Aircraft
  • Favorite Airport
    KLGA
  • Favorite Flight Simulator
    XP11
  • Simulator Addons
    ASX

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. John D. | LGA HM

Welcome to LaGuardia!

Greetings! I am John Domino and I am the current Hub Manager for LaGuardia. If you are new to us here in LGA, welcome! I would like to take this opportunity to let all of you know that I will dedicate all that I am able to help make your time and experience here at out Hub at Fly Delta Virtual and enjoyable as possible. I also look forward to flying with and offering any assistance I can. We may be a small Hub in contrast to our other ports of operation, but I would like to use that to our advantage by making us closer and as active as possible. Let us all show everyone how great FDV can be. If you all ever need to contact me, you can get me here [email protected], on Discord DAL1717 John D, and here. Please take a moment to look over the important and informative charts in regards to our home below! Keep Climbing!

Disclaimer

Fly Delta Virtual is for flight simulation purposes only. We are not affiliated with Delta Air Lines, its affiliates, or any other airline. All logos, images, and trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.

Delta Virtual Community